Today is a big day in the Nelson household because I, the wife, the mother, the queen bee :) have started a blog for our family. I'm wondering if my husband is in cardiac arrest right now and what hospital in the DC area I should call to see if he is alive. Honey, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! Love ya tons!!
Seriously, my cousin is sitting here holding my hand so I can give you this gift!
Ok, really, we have wanted to start this blog to document about the exciting (or so we are hoping) adventures that lie ahead for the Nelson Clan. Stay tuned, because the reality is that I have to go get three kids to the movies!

!!!!!! I have never been so surprised in my entire life!!! Way to go, Woman!! You are my idol.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about your exciting adventures! I LOVE the pictures. Such beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures of the girls are wonderful, how perfect!!! I can't wait to read about all your adventures (add lots of details and pictures). Miss you already! :)
ReplyDeleteWe loved your Christmas photo and saw the address to your blog. We miss you guys and are excited for your new adventures & to hear about your exciting life!
ReplyDeleteThe Vikings at the Edmund Inn are still living lean and camping out.
Just a gentle reminder to update your blog once in awhile! ;)
Lovely photo of the girls! Very nice colors, etc.
ReplyDelete